- Dem economic policies have undermined the middle and lower classes. (Kimberley Strassel, “The Democrats Double Down.”)
- Small businesses are drowning under ObamaCare and Dodd-Frank. (Srassel)
- The Dems have lost power because of scandal, laziness, a disdain of ordinary people (especially women), and a loss of principle. (Strassel)
- Europe is being overwhelmed by a Syrian refugee flow caused solely by Obama’s reluctance to support opposition to Assad. (editorial: “Barack and Angela Say Farewell”).
- Obama was more willing to talk about leading the west than actually leading it. (editorial–see above).
- It’s sexist to say that women voted against Hillary because they were skeptical about women’s political leadership. Women voted against Hillary because they thought for themselves and didn’t trust her. (letter to the editor)
- Current demonstrators against a Trump presidency are the haters and bigots they are demonstrating against. (letter to the editor)
- Unless checked by Trump, Radical Islam will usher in a new domino effect in its headlong rush toward world domination.(columns on Melvin Laird).
Would it be possible to include links to the stories? You don’t have a Facebook page for this do you?